ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black ph1 polished up

audi a6 3.0tdi
As the clio is for sale i thought i'd start the process of getting it spotless. It's only had a coat of Auto Glym Ultra deep shine up to now but it's already starting to look good :)

P1000923.jpg

P1000925.jpg

P1000927.jpg

P1000928.jpg

P1000932.jpg

P1000935.jpg

P1000918.jpg

P1000940.jpg

P1000941.jpg

Excuse the back street i couldn't be bothered driving elsewhere. I'll be getting up on axle stands to get all the arches done and wheels.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If im honest i prefer the vectra... i have a soft spot for them :eek: my first car was a vectra.

But the clio looks good :D

audi a6 3.0tdi
The vectra is mint i love it :) It should be boring and rubbish but i like it.

the wheels haven't been cleaned so why put tire gel on lol

Looks tidy,

Dont know if your looking for suggestions, But clear side repeaters, silvervisions, border less numberplates and a grommet for the rear wiper hole would bring it up a lot.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Its got a standard exhaust on as the blueflame needs welding back up. I actually prefer it with the standard exhaust but i'm getting old and like it stealth. Banana badge is in the door pocket.

320d
Looks mint Chris. How did you get the lights so clean? mine are all glazed and I don't have a PC to polish them with.

Want them cleaned before I get HIDS.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've not done anything with the lights mate. Get HIDS from hids direct in swinton they offer exellent service. I've got 6000k in the clio and vectra and they both look great.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Ultra Deep Shine isn't really a 'true' polish by the way mate. Get a good working of SRP on it and then some UDS and it will look even better.
Looks nice in the pics though.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Ultra Deep Shine isn't really a 'true' polish by the way mate. Get a good working of SRP on it and then some UDS and it will look even better.
Looks nice in the pics though.

I'll do that then as i have loads of srp. I thought i could do ultra deep shine with a coat of extra gloss on top.

Discounted 1*2 parts
The vectra is mint i love it :) It should be boring and rubbish but i like it.

the wheels haven't been cleaned so why put tire gel on lol

like both cars mate, ive got a soft spot for vectras too (had 8 of them :eek:)!!

This was my last, sorry for the thread hijack!!

P1000704.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
Love it mate!!! lowered vectra's look great. I really like the snowflakes but they cost a fortune now .

P1000216.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I thought you were just starting to like Eric again! How come your selling up mate?

audi a6 3.0tdi
I thought you were just starting to like Eric again! How come your selling up mate?

I do really like it but i need to get back to one car. I want an mr2 for roadtrips to europe that i'm hoping to go on soon.

audi a6 3.0tdi
£60 on the vectra one of the ballasts went and they changed it with no issue. I'll certainly use them again when i get my new car.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Yeah the girly looking one. I want something with bullet proof reliabilty and the mk2 is fat and barge like and the mk1 is far too old. I'll be getting all the chassis bracing done and coilovers so it'll be a proper road going go kart. Roof down fun will be amazing up in the alps.