ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ph2 172-47k miles

Clio 2.0 172
Going to look at a black Ph2 172 this weekend. 47,000 miles on the clock on an 02 plate,done a full HPI check which came back clear. Had both cambelt and aux belts with kits changed in the last year-with receipts

Bad bits are melting thumb grips,a small dent on the B-pillar part of the window surround on the driver's door and the wheels have slight kerbing.

The lowest they have said they will take is £3,300. Oh and has MOT until October and has a couple of month's tax,and some service history

What do you think? and anything I should look out for?

PH-QUICK
look in the guides section for a buying guide, seems a fair price, maybe haggle some more tax.

Clio 2.0 172
I was quite happy with that price tbh aswell. It has come down £200 already off the advertising price of £3,500ono so I guess to be fair that's tax money but I'll wait n see what it's like when I go to see it. Seems quite good soo far

Tbh you won't know until you see it, one person 'mint' car is anothers shed.

Good luck, I hope it's a nice one.

Clio 2.0 172
Yeah thats a fair comment Cat. I hope it is a good one,been lookin for weeks now and the last 2 I found turned out to be previous write-offs on the HPI report