ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black roof anyone??????

ph3 dci100 172 rep
been wanting to do this for ages so i decided sod it ill actually do it rather than talk about it :p so i stayed on at work last night and prepped and painted it!
as you can see in the last pic its not jus black its honda pirates black which has purple and red pearls and it looks lovely in the sun :D

here's a bit of whoring for you guys! :D

DSC00539-1.jpg

DSC00540-1.jpg

DSC00542-1.jpg

DSC00541-1.jpg

DSC00543-1.jpg

DSC00443-1.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

comments welcome :)

the wheels really need to go as i think they ruin the car now :S lol

sam

W

Willy

Need better pics really. I think its pretty good though, you should do the wheels black too though.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
sorry bout the s**t pics but only did it last night so haven't really had a chance for some good pics :(

nothing else is going black and as said in the first post the wheels need to go as they've just been powdercoated white and i dont like them and im going for something a bit specail the only couzens know about!lol ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I don't know why but I think i'd have left the spoiler red?

ph3 dci100 172 rep
I don't know why but I think i'd have left the spoiler red?

i so very nearly did that actually but i do have a pic somewhere of it from behind when i was on top of a truck and it flows really well!

cheers for good response poeple :D
i know its not to everyones taste but i love it :D

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Looks good, think it would look better if it was just black though without the other tints in it.

Needs all the little bits (diamonds, bullets, wheels etc.) painting black to pull it off imo! Or even a carbon bonnet :eek:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Needs all the little bits (diamonds, bullets, wheels etc.) painting black to pull it off imo! Or even a carbon bonnet :eek:

carbon bonnet is being considered but im not painting any other bits black :p lol
i just need to sort the new wheels and then it'l look a million times better as at the moment it just looks mish mashed!:(

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Good Job! As said, oher black touches here and there will make it stand out more.

I've not got the balls to ever get my roof sprayed, so hats off to you! :)

Evo 8 MR
Doesn't look bad actually, if you were to add a carbon bonnet, black wheels and bullets/badges I think it would look really good.

b/g 182, meg tourer
cant help but think it looks out of place?
might work better with black wheels and front diamond.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
If other parts of the car were black I think it would work better, looks alrite though :D

I like it :)

Once youve got all the polish dust out of all the nooks and crannies it will be even better! Pfwoah :)