ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black V6, seaham, J30SPT

BG V6, LY 182
Looks nice like, im only working 2 doors away from him sorting a fence out!

ha that's me!
Its Minging at the moment! Haven't cleaned it for a month or so ha been working a lot. I'm on a course today so I got picked up hence the van still there.
Should be back about 1 or 2 ish so If your still there I'll have a chat with you.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
ha that's me!
Its Minging at the moment! Haven't cleaned it for a month or so ha been working a lot. I'm on a course today so I got picked up hence the van still there.
Should be back about 1 or 2 ish so If your still there I'll have a chat with you.
Il still be here mate, just listen for all the banging and shouting and that'll be me lol.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Im back now like. I guess that's yous working on the fence round the corner? Done well to see it from there!
Aye that was me, I was going to call round and have a nose but realised the time and had to shoot off!
I first saw it when i was driving around looking for the job and spotted it so parked up and looked for a CS sticker lol.

BG V6, LY 182
Aye that was me, I was going to call round and have a nose but realised the time and had to shoot off!
I first saw it when i was driving around looking for the job and spotted it so parked up and looked for a CS sticker lol.

You done well spotting it, was hidden well today.

first spot and it wasn't even off my drive! Ha

172 berg, Fabia VRS
You done well spotting it, was hidden well today.

first spot and it wasn't even off my drive! Ha
Tbh its the first time ive seen one up close so had to have a look around lol.
They are miles more impressive in the flesh :) such a presence!
If it wasnt for the impending costs of the new house I would definatly own one.

BG V6, LY 182
Tbh its the first time ive seen one up close so had to have a look around lol.
They are miles more impressive in the flesh :) such a presence!
If it wasnt for the impending costs of the new house I would definatly own one.

Ha its a shame I wasn't in.
Itll be all clean and shiny by Friday, going to the lakes meet in it. Ha

I guess you got your fence done then lol

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Yeah most of it, had to take it down and re-erect it. Such a PITA.
Ended up 8 boards short lol.
Il have to have a proper look around your v6 sometime.

BG V6, LY 182
Yeah most of it, had to take it down and re-erect it. Such a PITA.
Ended up 8 boards short lol.
Il have to have a proper look around your v6 sometime.

haha sounds fun.

Yeah no worries. I'm sure we'll cross at some meets.....if there ever arranged.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Are you at CSS this year? Me and the wench are heading down albeit probably in a hire car as i doubt mine will be sorted in time!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Always loved this car :)

Can remember when it's nick name was "the black frog".

BG V6, LY 182
Are you at CSS this year? Me and the wench are heading down albeit probably in a hire car as i doubt mine will be sorted in time!

Im not, I'm in magaluf that weekend lol

Get one sorted then pal! And not a million miles away haha!

Ha! I'll have a think, and see what we can sort.

Always loved this car :)

Can remember when it's nick name was "the black frog".

ha! It still is. Very nice touch is that under the reg, it says 'the black frog' in French.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Met the previous owner in 2008 at Donnington, is it still on coilovers, satin black wheels and pods? Gorgeous car :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yupppp. All the same. Apart from Iv lifted the coilovers 25mm. Was having difficulty with too many speed bumps!

Awesome :)

Also are you going to the lakes meet on Saturday? Be good to meet you and see "la grenouille noire" again.

BG V6, LY 182
Awesome :)

Also are you going to the lakes meet on Saturday? Be good to meet you and see "la grenouille noire" again.

I certainly am.
Although I'll be living about 4 ish, I have plans on the night and it's a 2 hour or so drive home