ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Y reg Clio - modded, Porthill.

172 Cup
I came out onto the roundabout behind you then followed you down Porthill bank, you went left at the bottom (a500) I went right. Car looked neat. bout 16:50.

clio 172
Y683 Rbf Lexus Rear Lights, Side Skirts. Used To Be Mine I Sold It To My Mate, He Thrashes The f**k Out Of It.

Chocolate Bar™
lmao! you from stoke poger? gonna be a meet soon so keep you eye out on the meets and events section

clio 172
Yeah That Will Be Him, He Works That Way, Yes Im From Stoke, That Clio Had The Full Kit On Untill It Went In For The M.o.t And The Dozy t**t Mechanic Smashed The Front Bumper To Pieces On The Ramp. Those Wheels Are Wolfrace Shadow Crome And They Are The Worst Alloys You Can Buy. Cus When You Knock Them Or Curb Them The Shadow Flakes Off And Its White Underneath. Can Anyone Tell Me What The f**k That Claying Your Car Business Is All About, Ive Only Ever Waxed Mine Thats As Far As I Went, But Ive Seen Sum Of The Pics On Here And The Cars Are Well Shiny Afterwards. Cheers!

Chocolate Bar™
claying removes the surface contaminants on the paintwork, which leave you with an ultra smooth base to apply the wax too, hence giving a better shine. Well worth it, paintwork feels like glass afterwards

clio 172
Oh Ok, Where Do You Get It From N How Do You Use It? Can't You Just Use Tcut Doesnt That Do The Same Thing?