ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BLAUPUNKT CD OR CHANGER HELP!!!!!!

Golf GTi Mk1

Hi there, i own a Clio Williams 3 and i have the original RDS Blaupunkt Tape player that works off the remote on the steering column.
Thing is i want a CD player now can i get a Blaupunkt CD changer that will connect to the tape player or can a get a single CD player that will work from the remote??
PLEASE HELP or i might just get a new CD head unit but if i can get it to work of the remote that would be nice!!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

autoleads/sony should do an adapter, try there web sites or call ice shops that stock there stuff

call Halfords

A blaupunkt changer wont work with the tape player, you cant upgrade original stuff with after market stuff, as for the remote whatever stereo you choose can be used with a remote but the leads are expensive, the easiest way to do it is to buy a sony, as you can then buy a 32.99 lead that will work the s/w controls.