ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blk 182 Hillend

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Private plate E111 .....something like that!!

Good show my man..but with a cold engine and tyres...tut tut!!

My service light is on as well so no TC...i was spinning all over the place!!:nono:

What were you doing up there? I work there from time to time. Never seen you before (of course maybe im asking questions to somebody who will never read them!!)

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
Theres two Black 182's in this area. One has a private plate E1***. I see it now and again at heriot watt. The other Black 182 has Black wheels on it, it's not on a private plate.

I've seen your car driving though Morningside. It has GDI stickers on it. I own the Williams 3 you might of seen.

Andrew

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Your right. I see the black wheeled one alot. Never seen the private plate before but he wasn't shy!

The willy 3.....I'll keep an eye out for you!

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
DSC00141.jpg

Nice ILLEGAL PLATES...

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Donz144 how often do you work up there? Im up most weeks now and never seen your car, see e11oot all the time.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
It changes from week to week. I m pretty busy in GLasgow though so right now only a day or 2 a week. Why?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Donz what has happened to you back bumper? reverse into a granny?

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Ha ha! That was sideways at 60 mph on a single track road...just caught the bumper and put a few scratches on it! I have another one its all good!!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
yes...you need to empty you f**king inbox so I caa message you you granny beater you/!!!!

Im far too busy now. And all weekend I have to go to my grans funeral. Maybe, if your super lucky I will be your friend next week.maybe.

I Love you

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
yes...you need to empty you f**king inbox so I caa message you you granny beater you/!!!!

Im far too busy now. And all weekend I have to go to my grans funeral. Maybe, if your super lucky I will be your friend next week.maybe.

I Love you
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my box is empty now sweetheart

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Thats out of order talking about funeral box'a like that at a time like this...really sensitive.You b*****d

I still love you.