ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blonde in a Bean 182.Blackpool Mcdonalds (progress way).

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
iv got an oddysey wasnt me though lol, yeah i got pulled by vosa they did me for my 3/4 plate last time this time nothing, you have 14 days to get the problems sorted

clio 182
Have you changed the plate Bedford? Did you have to re-do ur MOT just gor the number plate? Don't think I helped myself by beeping the horn when his head was under my front left wheel lol.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
Have you changed the plate Bedford? Did you have to re-do ur MOT just gor the number plate? Don't think I helped myself by beeping the horn when his head was under my front left wheel lol.

no just the £60 fine, i hid the car in morrisons car wash when they were doing thvose check as it was on morrisons car park, a traffic officer spotted it and started being a p*nis he gave us the fine and didnt bother checking the rest off the car. called me a fat ba*tard and thought he was really cool!!

any1 else got any plans for a blackpool meet?

17RS2'd Cup
ok. since no1 else is gettin the ball rollin on this who is up for the 1st wkend in aug, the 7th or 8th?? dnt really know where, just post sum your ideas and we can all decide on the best one??

clio 182
It depends if u want a pub or an easy carpark to find such as south beach carpark, opposite the pleasure beach, directly next to Sandcastle waterpark?

Civic Type S GT
That's where we meet last time. With the way weathers looking at the moment probly say pub.

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
The air balloon just round the corner by airport? Or the pub by big B&Q (dont know the name sorry)

Theres loads really, depends where everyone is

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
south beach proberly is the best idea, 7th & 8th is santa pod usc weekend so i wont be able to make it, not sure if any1 else is going though