ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody clio!

A SHED!
I bought a cup yesterday....today it broke....yay!!! reno reliabilty lol.My passager side window has come out and is hanging out the car...weird one to explain, something snapped inside, and the window can be pushed up or down with my hands.I can still hear the motor working though. Any ideas what snapped (sounds kinda plastic)? costs? Cheers.

BMW M135i
It'll be part of the regulator where it attaches the bottom of the glass iirc, can't remember what needs to be changed. You'll need to get the door card off to see where and whats broken.

BMW M135i
Circa £170 last time I looked unfortuantely, can get a part number if needed. Its happened to a few people before afaik.

It might be salvagable yet need to have a look to find out.

alien green rs133
my window stopped working, and the clip holding the glass on had popped off so, took door card off found clip in bottom of door and re attached it, 8 months down the line and its still fine :D

A SHED!
Circa £170 last time I looked unfortuantely, can get a part number if needed. Its happened to a few people before afaik.

It might be salvagable yet need to have a look to find out.

£170?! oh dear god! lol i hope not.

A SHED!
been quoted £250 for the regulator? havent even taken the door off yet. The regulator isnt the motor is it? cause that was working?

A SHED!
i have three part numbers....850358,850360,850540? i thought the regulator would be the same for all clios?

BMW M135i
They're not renault part numbers and the price may have gone up, yes the regulator includes the motor. Its the whole electric window assembly.

BMW M135i
I'd get the door card off the check the current one isn't salvageable before buying a new one and if the pics are correct its the second one listed for Clio 1998> 2 door.

172 CUP!
GSF car parts TBH. 70 odd plus the vat, will be made by magneti marelli (current batch is any way...)

BMW F31
yeah mine was magneti marelli too, just needed the old plug chopping off and wiring the new magneti plug to my existing wiring as the magneti plug was different.

if you get one from that link you posted then it needs to be the 3/1998> one.

Last edited: