ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody Neighbours!!

I got home from work this evening and whilst emmerdale was on I decided I'd pop outside and give the clio a quick wash over. I'd left it out in our clos carpark all day whilst I was at work . . . . anyway . . . . I got out there and started washing it when I noticed there was little red/brown specks of paint all over by lovely Iceburg Silver :mad: obviously some neighbour had been spraying their fence or something as it was on the car next to mine as well. I was really p*ssed off. Luckily with a bit of a rub it came off but what was meant to be a quick wash over before it rained turned out to be a two & a half hour pain in the :butt:. Still don't know who the culprit is as I don't see any freshly painted fences or sheds anywhere! I'll polish the car tomorrow to get off any bits I missed.

OhNoLady.jpg

A3 Tdi
That's pretty annoying, a bit of claying should help if it's really difficult otherwise a good polish should sort it :) I found spots of cement on my the other day :(

Stagecoach Ticket
Makes me happy i have a drive and garage some people such nobs bet they are part of the "its only a car" way of thinking.

clio 182
yeah i know wat ya mean matey i got some neighbours who insist on kickin there football against the fence for around 6hrs a day its like chineses torture!!!!!! and to ad insult to injury i went to get my car out the other day and the bas**rds had park one of there mates cars on my fukcin drive!!!!!!!!!! and with all due respect they dont work as a way of choice! and they are polish and cant understand any thing i say to them and there is a park 200yrds up the road why cant there kid play footy up there!!!!!!!:mad:

rant over!!!! sorry u got me started heheheheheheh

182 cup Inferno
last year i used one of them spray guns to paint me fence well know brand no wind and it still managed to land on the car over the road which was a saab convertable and the owner was a bobby she knocked on my door a couple of days later ranting and raving offered to clean her car but no she wanted a new spray job i said no way and gave her a bottle of t cut lol