ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 172 cup, notts

mk1 phase 3
Seen it around a few times now, seen it in west hallam before, then last night seen it going towards stanton by dale.:dapprove:

mk1 phase 3
if you go in the newdigate then yes!! if you do i parked next to you but i left before you did!

whats birdsave?

ill keep my eye out anyway, give you a flash/wave or hazard depending on my reaction time!

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
ollie_yesclio said:
if you go in the newdigate then yes!! if you do i parked next to you but i left before you did!

whats birdsave?

ill keep my eye out anyway, give you a flash/wave or hazard depending on my reaction time!

Not regular in there mate so prob not me, i meant going to birds, (my girlfriend) and ave i finally been spotted, just missed the space lol

mk1 phase 3
ah i get it!

probably is you, cuz im in near enough in there every night.

and iv only seen a cup about 3 times around here and twice was at the pub!

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
theres a silver 172 knockin round the tesco all the time, iwant his zorst, not too big, dont stick out too much. tis mintos.

mk1 phase 3
was mint! till it snapped off. had a gay exhaust trim riveted on!

he then bought a 4" backbox and some 18's for it...his name is ripspeed roy, he works in halfrauds :p oh. and some lexus lights.

his excuse was he got them cheap.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
ollie_yesclio said:
was mint! till it snapped off. had a gay exhaust trim riveted on!

he then bought a 4" backbox and some 18's for it...his name is ripspeed roy, he works in halfrauds :p oh. and some lexus lights.

his excuse was he got them cheap.

lol, 18's why put big wheels on a fast car, it only slows it down!!!

Ill keep an eye out for ya then now dude!