ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 172cup stevenage

V6
saw a blue 172 cup had evo sticker in back window, was behind you near stevenage dump and forulma 1 garge. then you booted it off over a few rounderabouts my lil 1.2 16v cudnt keep up on straghts lol. nice car mate :).

RS Meg 175
I live near stevenage ^^ :D im in Walkern
theres is another blue 172 in stevenage as well ive seen.
and there is a nicely modded mk2ph1 silver clio thats often up the leisure park.
where you lads from?

172cup
i passed a 172cup yesterday in stevenage.... was driving toward the A1(m) sainsbury's way (going 40mph dual carraigeway) and was parked up in an estate along side the road.

V6
Matta_88 said:
and there is a nicely modded mk2ph1 silver clio thats often up the leisure park.
where you lads from?

lol im rite next to u mate next vilage aston end

Clio 172 Mk2
Matta_88 said:
where you lads from?

that could be me, I drive through Stevenage to get to Hertford every day at work (I got a dark blue 172)

I have seen a 172 Cup around Stevenage as well, and a blue M2 V6 seems to be doing the rounds their to

V6
theres a good few clio sports going round stevenage one nicest is floodie 172 i fink it is bliming chips, loud aswel lol. we need to get a herts meet sorted :).

Z4 Roadster
I'm in Stevenage too, over in Chells Manor...

looks like we could arrange a Herts meet maybe based around Stevenage? :)

V6
wicked there more clios than i fort in stevenage on here :)
thats my shed
DSC00857.gif

172 cup TT
Clio R said:
theres a good few clio sports going round stevenage one nicest is floodie 172 i fink it is bliming chips, loud aswel lol. we need to get a herts meet sorted :).

alright sunshine... cheers fella, urs still looking good i see.. yeh id be up for a meet.. never been able to make it to a meet so would be a crack...

RS Meg 175
Deffinetly gotta do one around Stevenage :D
That would be wkd,

ClioR are you the clio that sits up the lesisure park sometimes? Looks the bizzo btw :p

Where could we do a meet around Stevenage though? :S

Post and idea and Email Address lol

V6
well a queit location how about roeing meg on a week nite, or sumting as there buger king next to it and you dont get lil chavs around car park is allways empty at nite as hmcarclub.com used to hold there meets there. just idea loads places we cud meet tbh

M140i/Orange 182
theres a few quite a few of us near stevenage, i know of 3 people (including me) that live in ware and other surrounding areas!