ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 cup on way to silverstone

Clio 200
54 plate blue 182 wit black wheels, on the Sunday, coming dwn the motorway most of the way, i kept passing you and into silverstone, i was in a 51 plate silver non-sport wit black wheels, noticd the clio sport sticker, any1???

Clio 200
haha, well i dint really hav a chance lyk lol, ws funni tho, wer u with tht MG goin dwn? traffic ws pure bad goin dwn bt a gud day overall, u shuda had urs on the stand tbh :) luks wel

clio 182 sport
yer i was wiv the mg it was a derv i was ment to b following it but it kept puting black smoke over me car so i kept over taken him lol nar my car ent gud enough yet for the stand lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Wonder if it was you I spotted. I just picked up my black 172. You'd know if it were me by the lex-arse rear lights and twin pipe exhaust. Blacked out rear windows.

Currently returning it back to standard thank heck.