ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 King's Hill

182 Cup
Blue 182 parked next to a modified Skoda Octavia VRS estate on the road entering King's Hill Estate, near West Malling this evening at around 17:30.

Didn't think much of the Skoda, the blue lights and reflective graphics were a touch over the top if you ask me...

182 Cup
It's a fair trek from Rochester to get to David Lloyd's? I'll keep my eyes open for you next time though - think there are a few nice 1*2's at King's Hill.

172 cup
its not that bad coz i go from work, and i only work in aylesford.
There was another 172 cup at the gym was for sale and i think there is a 182 too!

182 Cup
Funny, there was a blue 172 cup behind me today on my way home from work leading up to the M20 roundabout from King's Hill just before 17:00, don't suppose it was you? Nice looking car - always think they look nice when on the move.

Silver 182 Cup Packs
Not me, I just jacked in my job at a firm in Kings Hill.

Don't remember seeing any ClioSports around when I worked there, however I was only at the company for 2 months.....;)

172 cup
Funny, there was a blue 172 cup behind me today on my way home from work leading up to the M20 roundabout from King's Hill just before 17:00, don't suppose it was you? Nice looking car - always think they look nice when on the move.

not me im afraid, i work till 6!. ill be up there bout 6.30 on monday, going to the gym then!