ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue alloys on my 182......

CITROEN C2 VTS
ok before you lot say 'what the hell have you done', or 'they look stupid', they are only temps until i get my 182 alloys back! my alloys are getting resprayed gloss black and should have them back end of the week sometime!

for now i am rolling on the bright blue rims... take a look!

cliobluealloys.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They look stupid but you know this already and you also bought Inferno...

2014 Clio 200t edc
I'm wondering why people are being negative?? Oh wait the picture has loaded now, HORRIBLE!! I too am glad they are only temporary.

CITROEN C2 VTS
haha! i new this wud be a negative thread!! but i do agree, they not the best like!! roll on gettin mine back!

They look better than black.

At least like this you just look like you have your own mind. With black you look like you have no taste and you're a sheep.

CITROEN C2 VTS
They look better than black.

At least like this you just look like you have your own mind. With black you look like you have no taste and you're a sheep.

aye you have a point but i still would rather have people look at it n like it than look at it and think WTF! haha

CITROEN C2 VTS
gives people a giggle anyway! life shudnt be so serious all the time! end of day they are ONLY wheels which arnt for keeps!! :butt:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think a smaller alloy size, different style (maybe a 5 spoke speedline) plus the same colour blue bullets has some potential.

I am another one not liking the actual wheels but don't mind the colour lol

CITROEN C2 VTS
I'm gonna keep my eye out for this and give an evil glare when I see you!

Lol naww I'll flash and wave

Where have you sent your alloys for refurbing?

SEM, prob have them all week!! and unfortunately you wont see me out and about, the car has no MOT till monday :(

CITROEN C2 VTS
I think a smaller alloy size, different style (maybe a 5 spoke speedline) plus the same colour blue bullets has some potential.

I am another one not liking the actual wheels but don't mind the colour lol

what are they... 17s/18s? i think they just rubbin like, car sounds like a creeky floor board in an old house at the min, cant wait to get it fixed this week and hand them alloys back

Weo

Only a Boss could pull these wheels off! and luckily for you, your the BOSS!

they look dead good!

yes i am taking the piss, they look so s**t its unreal. looks like a photoshop gone wrong, but hey am being nice.

CITROEN C2 VTS
haha! not only does it look like sh1t but it now drives like sh1t! I WANT MY ALLOYS BACK NOW! thanks for trying to be nice tho! lol