ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue alloys on my 182......

CITROEN C2 VTS
Meh just as well, I'm da'ahn sa'ahf this week then camping thhe dirt half of next.

You got a cs sticker in the window to help me identify you you dirty northerner?

no i dont have a CS sticker, i want one though! am sure you dont pass many ginger clios up in sunderland anyway, the chances are if u see a ginger clio it will be me!! :rasp:

CITROEN C2 VTS
couple of pics of the new wheels

cliopainted.jpg

SU1HLTIwMTEwNDE1LTAwMTA5LmpwZw.jpg

I love Lamp
Nice brick, looks a lot better with them wheels on. The red badge on the wheels doesn't look the same as the car though, might just be the pictures.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah coloured wheel diamonds... crap since the idea was invented.

Such a shame as the black would have been fine with the Inferno although it looked better before.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I'm a proud sheep, it seems.

IMO on Inferno, anthracite or black or nothing. Any other colour would look s**t.

CITROEN C2 VTS
everyone wants anthracite now tho, and to be fair, its only paint and can be changed! the centre badges are the same colour as the car and the wheels are the wheels the car came with!! thanks for ya comments tho!