ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Flame exhaust has split - reccommended replacement??

Clio 182 Cup
My Blue Flame exhaust on the 182 has spilt on the the backbox seam, could probably be welded up but this just gives me an excuse to get a better one! :cool: Its also non rolled slash cut and really prefer standard cut rolled in type, and I never really liked the sound to it, too boomy and no rasp.

Any reccommendations to a replacement (I cant afford an Orbisoud!!!!!! :S)
Rolled inwards if poss and a nice rasp to it but not too much, and plenty of pop's... even with the decat it doesn't seem to produce any. I miss the sound of my 106GTi with janspeed mani/decat/bb... used to pop flames at extreme rev/gear change bless it.

Price cap is roughly £400;
Suggestions welcomed :D

Thanks!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
BTB are loved on here BUT are no longer produced so would be a 2nd Hand Jobbie, New Exhaust I'd probably be looking at Miltek with your Price Range, Yozzasport would also get a look in but might be out of your Budget

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ok, I sold a 182 cup with Cobra seats and blueflame last year, was just wondering if it was the same.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
when i had a blueflame on my old 182 it took them almost a day (at the factory) to fit it!!! they were messing about like a dont know what!! IF THEY CANT FIT IT HOW DO THEY EXPECT US TO :( shame as i think it looked nice! ;)

Titanium 182
Must admit it sounds unreal on Callums car, best i have heard, but the fit is just absolute stupid i was forever trying to get it to sit right