ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue L.E.D Conversion Clio 182

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Just a few pic of the blue led conversion let me know wot ya think. I've not got round to doin the climate control yet but will get some pics up when its done.

leds1.jpg

leds2.jpg

leds3.jpg

leds4.jpg

leds5.jpg

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Well all I can say mate is 'WHERE DID YOU GET THEM FROM?'

They are brilliant!!!!

how much were they if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers
Jams

Cost me bout £15 for all the leds and capacitors then bout 2days to fit them all. White dials cost me £20 off ebay lol.

Looks nice.
Seen something similar on fleabay.fr and was thinking of doing it.
Bet it feels colder inside though!

The only hard bit is the speedo. the leds are and really small and hard to unsolder and resolder the new 1s in. I live in blackpool and if any1 wants there's doin i will do it. PM If your interested.

Jaff

Da

Less
how did you do the door lock button/window switches and esp buttons mate? Looks cool btw! :cool:

If anyone knows how to do this down near the Surrey area I will pay for someone to do this to mine, don't blag it i want someone who knows what their doing! PM me.

Jaffa, I live in Blackpool but I'm at uni in liverpool at Uni at the moment. I wouldn't mind it doing when i come back (either easter or summer) how much to do it? I've also already got white dials. I can solder its just I don't want to take the dash out incase I cant get it back in properly or it gains a squeek and the only place I can think to get the LED's from is maplin but wouldnt know what capacitors to use. Is that where you got them from?

Looks amazing, really impressed

Regards Martin

Yeah i got all my stuff from maplin. If any1 wants it doin it will cost £50 for all the components and me to fit them. That includes postage bak. t will take me bout a day to fit all the leds. I can make up a quick guide to show how to get the dash off and get all the buttons out. so within 72hours u can have all the lights blue. PM me if any1 is interested.

Cheers, Jaff

the buttons are the Cruise control.

Jaff, are the LEDS a light blue cos ive seen some other posts like this and they looked darker.

Anyway this needs doing in mine soon, how long would it take you if i came to you and helped. Could you do it in a day?

Yeah i got all my stuff from maplin. If any1 wants it doin it will cost £50 for all the components and me to fit them. That includes postage bak. t will take me bout a day to fit all the leds. I can make up a quick guide to show how to get the dash off and get all the buttons out. so within 72hours u can have all the lights blue. PM me if any1 is interested.

Cheers, Jaff

Im interested mate. Thats a cool MOD.

Full Fat 182 - Was..
can you PM me the specs on the LED's so i can have a look see what i can get from work? I can get my hands on a lot of differnt coloured LED's so might go for a nice cool blue or a dark electric blue, but need the sizes to see what i can get.

was it a straight swap or did you add resistors too?

182 Full Fat
Looks good Jaffa, can you post up what the l.e.d's look like, so I know which ones to buy from Maplin pls? I may have to ask for your guide for the dashboard bits!!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Properly minted! Looks so expensive as-well.

Any pictures of the door open of the interior with LEDs on ?

a guide on this would be great i may look into doing it in the future but i have the digital readout thing so not sure how would go about doing this part?

anyone near me in east sussex fancy doing it?