ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue L.E.D Conversion Clio 182

FF 182, v6 wheels
did mine on my last clio, took it all out and gonna stick all the window switches, door lock and heated rear window buttons on flea bay.

they are all ice blue

oooh and i have got a brand new set of the speedo leds with instructions

FF 182, v6 wheels
forgot to ask, how did you change the clock? was just about to do mine, tbut then sold the car. what did you replace the orange card with behind the screen?

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Sorry i've not posted to any of ur questions bin away in london for couple of days.

Am goin to write a guide to show you all how i did it but i need some1s car to do it first. So if any1 is interested in havin this done pretty soon let me know and i can order all the parts i need.

The conversion will take me 1 day then take bout 2 or 3 days to write the guide out then i get it pinned on here somewhere.

Cheers, Jaffa

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
you can do it to mine :)

but i want green lol is that possible???

or blue either way looks mint

See My Clio? Tell Me
how did you get the clock to go blue like that ive done mine but as you know a have to remove the orange film from behind the lcd screen then it goes see-throught i found a similar blue film but you can see circles on each end where the bulbs are. you found a way to get the head lamp addjuster to go blue yet? mi next job just waiting on some more leds to arive tho, i see that the orange plastic will have to be remove from the outer edge gunna have to use more the one led in there i recon, oh and where did you get the smds for the dials from?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Gonna have to do this myself, looks mega cool. Spotted them on ebay and think I might give it a go. Do you need a really fine tip soldering iron?
I'm not bad at soldering but I'm just worried I'll mess it up.

leds3.jpg

As someone who only ever owned the poverty-spec Clio (172 Cup ;)), may I ask what those buttons on the left are?!

It's a toggle switch up and down. Top when sets the Cruise control on, green light on dash same as pic on button. Bottom on is speed limiter, orange light on dash same as pic.