ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Phase 1 Project ........

clio1.4 sport
This is my first thread i will post on here, my car is a 1.4 sport clio and my first little mods were 6000k H.i.ds n then i moved on to upgrading the sound system cos the standard ones were all blown so i got uprated speakers all round 6x9s and a sub.

I then decided to go down the route of a 172 replica so i went ahead and got the bumpers, skirts, wings and arch liners, and this is how it ended up.
im quite pleased with the outcome what are your thoughts.
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

D

D4V3

looks like a great base you have, i will be starting my thread soon i have a monaco blue ph1 172.
My suggestions would be drop it maybe 40mm? Give the breaks a nice refurb along with the engine bay.
Smaller aerial? Pressed licence plates are nice imo. Paint your diamond matt black? Lots and lots of stuff to be honest just keep it simple and you cant go wrong :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looks good as is. Don't copy an RS too much, don't get F1s or turinis. Those wheels look pretty sweet. Just drop it a touch and paint the side strips.

D4V3 - yours will be Odyssey blue not Monaco? Monaco was on ph2. Odyssey blue is well the best colour for a ph1 172. Nice.

D

D4V3

Ah really cool? I'll be uploading a couple tonight and better ones tomorrow.

The spoiler would look better sprayed imo.

clio1.4 sport
yeahh cheers guys recessed number plates i think arre gona be a buy and lowering gona need a couple of spacers for the wheels me thnks tgho

Changes to often
Looks good as is. Don't copy an RS too much, don't get F1s or turinis. Those wheels look pretty sweet. Just drop it a touch and paint the side strips.

D4V3 - yours will be Odyssey blue not Monaco? Monaco was on ph2. Odyssey blue is well the best colour for a ph1 172. Nice.

mines a ph1 and its monaco blue, the paint code on the inside of the door is 432 which as far i i knew was monaco blue?? unless ive been looking in the wrong place

clio1.4 sport
yeahhh your right mate thats where the paint code is, but might get it matched this time used the paint code for the body work and its slightly different because of paint fade lol

red clio mk2 1.2
If im right in thinking, them rear lights are off a ph2??.. Did they bolt straight on as im after a pair for my own ph1

clio1.4 sport
yes they bolt straight on but the wiring is different and for it to fit nicely you gota buy new wireing and stuff but i didnt know this when putting myn on so i used my original one but i had to swap to indicator bulbs as the ones on the ph1 are clear and the ph2 are yellow lol pain in the arse tbh but t doesnt take long and its a bodge job haha