ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue to black and silver to walnut, what you think?

Mitch, I love the seats (I clocked that they are from an exclusive) not a fan of the wood trim though tbh.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Liking the exclusive interior but the only thing you should have changed is the door handles.

While we are on interiors, does anyone know if you can buy just the seat covers from the Mk1 172. i.e not the whole seat! I know the covers come off as I've had them off on mine. The shape of my seats would fit them you see (semi-bucket like) Would be easier and cheaper than the whole lot thats all I'm thinking.

BMW Z4 3.0i
Mitch, why are you driving a car when you can get a reduced rate of bus travel for over 65's? ;)

BG 182 FF
grey interior with wood grain? its screamin old man!! please dnt do it, silver looks fine

Monaco Blue Mk2
EvilJohn said:
Well from Renault your looking at £1400 per cover mate

Hahahahahha! FPMSL! :D

What else could I expect from Renault though!

You know of anywhere else that may sell them seperately, preferably 20 times cheaper!

172 cup and Saab 9-3
oh dear how old are you? wheres the tweed cap holder? and you could of hoovered it before taking the photos hee hee hee

Golf GTI 1.8T
I have been lazy on the interior side of things for a while now lol, keep having to use it for work grrr. it even has pink paint on the roof and seats, dont ask!!!

Renault 5 GT Turbo
MItch we have just had this come into the workshop this morning..

Thought it might be to your taste..LOL

Hope you don't mind..:D

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne Trimming
*Come see us at FCS

Last edited:
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Unfortunately we are not ripping this outta the jag..just doing the new roof...

The owner loves it!!!!

PMSL

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne trimming
*Come see us at FCS

is this a piss take thread? that wood looks horrendous, no matter whether its you car or not, its plain vile. must say i am not loving the exclusive interior that much either. this the car with the "sport" badge on the back too?

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Thomas said:
is this a piss take thread? that wood looks horrendous, no matter whether its you car or not, its plain vile. must say i am not loving the exclusive interior that much either. this the car with the "sport" badge on the back too?

I was taking the piss with the wood interior pics that i posted of the jag thats come into our workshop this morning..

Totally VILE!

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne Trimming
*Come see us at FCS

Gibson&BoyneTrimming said:
I was taking the piss with the wood interior pics that i posted of the jag thats come into our workshop this morning..

Totally VILE!

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne Trimming
*Come see us at FCS

yes i know you were, i was commenting on the guys car

Beetle
sorry mate but it looks so out of place in a clio, doesn't suit the rest of the interior at all just looks awful. maybe if you had the centre bit of the dash to match it might look better, still a no no for me though :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
Gibson&BoyneTrimming said:
MItch we have just had this come into the workshop this morning..

Thought it might be to your taste..LOL

Hope you don't mind..:D

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne Trimming
*Come see us at FCS

har har har ffion :rasp:

Golf GTI 1.8T
Thomas said:

nope :D