ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 - Guildford town centre

ITR UKDC2

LOL i saw that too!

there was also sliver 225 also parked on double yellow lines on the high street was just as i was going down the road to a bar.

the blue V6 was i think just driving around all night. because i saw him at 10 and then again twice at 12.30 when the bar closed near the "DRINK".

i was parked on the pay and display bays on the high street

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 16 April 2005

LOL i saw that too!

there was a sliver 225 also park on the high street was just down the road in a bar.

the blue V6 was i think just driving around all night. because i saw him at 10 and then again twice at 12.30 when the bar closed near the "DRINK".
lol just driving around, bit of a poser then you reckon?!!? It was just pulling into somewhere when I saw it, we had been in the Tup and heading up towards the Carlton Hotel...

ITR UKDC2

bit of a poser then you reckon?!!?

^^^^^^^

yup!!!........................... unless he couldnt find a parking space lol

cant remember the bar i was in......somthing.... lime.... i think anyway its near that kitchen show room on the corner

Clio 182

lol - the car parks are always empty in Guildford!!!!!

I dont know that bar, then again I dont know Guildford that well...

that blue v6 is always at the cruise its got a big bottle of nos in the back, dont know if its real or anything though.. do you people go to guildford cruise? i havnt been there in months and dont usauly go cos its boring but i have next week off so nothing to get up for on monday..

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 16 April 2005

I was told a moped crashed into it last Sunday at the cruise...

:confused:

LOL is that for real.................................it looked perfect when i saw it but that was in the dark near the 5 and lime bar.

the 225 V6 mk1 was outside the TUP on double yellows. i think the doormen were looking after it