ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW ATE CUP FOR BREAKFAST...

Bad. I was overtaking at full chat, you know the old 50-80 stint on the A5, and the M3 just shot past me. Bloody Nora, is it quick...

I got toasted by one today (an SMG version) but he did have an advantage of passing me at 90mph and i did try to keep up with him in 5th (and wasnt doing too badly really).

Monsterous cars (if he was in top then im very impressed as it did go some!)

Tony

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i went in the new m3 the other week with my step dad as he was looking to buy 1 and u have 5 different gear ratios u can select from inside the car like sporty etc and OMFG its sooooooooo rapid in sports ratio took off like a mutha mailto:f@cker">f@cker and handleing was sooooo nice the bmw slaes man let me park it up and its just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice i tell u what i want 1 just got to convince step dad to get 1 and put me on his insurance :D

Got mullered in my Cup by an Audi RS4 the other day, was most pissed off that I was in the Cup and not in my other car. Have blown a fair few new M3s into the weeds though.