ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW E39 Ex Police

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Hi
I have a BMW 530 which is ex police but Ive decided to use it as my work van and treat it to some ICE, Ideally something that can operate as a sat nav, phone kit and DVD and fit nicely into the appropriate space... What the hell in for a penny in for a pound.. Any recommendations?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Status Vehicle Technology are sending me some info, they are recommended by Dynavin.. £629?? Any other options..

Yeah its not cheap but has a lot of functionality and doesn't look too out of place in the E39 dash.

I think normal DIN sized stereos can look rubbish in E39s/E46s

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Yeah its not cheap but has a lot of functionality and doesn't look too out of place in the E39 dash.

I think normal DIN sized stereos can look rubbish in E39s/E46s

Yeah thats what its got, looks like a pea on a mountain lol... They have a best offer option on ebay so Im waiting for them to give me a better price :), ill let you know how I get on.. As Im gonna be using it as a work van I want it to be as cosey as possible.. Might do some mods too..