ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW Priceless!

cock mobile.
len_beach said:
I had a dabble with a colleagues Volvo S60R on the way home tonight.

Suited and booted financial adviser in his 38k barge vs a fiesty young upstart in his Clio.

I actually pulled away but he really cannot have been trying as he has a book speed of 5.7 to 60 and 300bhp.

Those things are very fast, I got proper wasted by one not long back.

We started at some lights (just me and him, road was empty), around a large roundabout, I was much faster around this, and then as soon as it straightened up I could no longer see him, he just flew past.

clio 172
did you have a bag of feathers in your vts alan?
you know how the extra weight slows em down!!!!
has tyour missus let you in the 172 yet? cant get my lass out of my 172 once she has had a go! has me dropping bricks out of my rear when she is driving it!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
All expenses paid business lunch to sign new contract - Free

'Meeting' with business associate after work on the golf course - Free

Phone call to girlfriend on business phone to tell her to slip into something more comfortable - Free

Using your company car to lure a school boy into thrashing his pride and joy shopping trolly on your way home - Priceless

There are some things you cant buy, for everything else there is Mastercard

BMW E46 330i Touring
VS threads really aren't worth it anymore! I always like giving supposedly faster cars a good challenge...

Although, I stopped at the lights beside what I thought was a chav'd up Punto SX (badge on the back) who was driving like a prat, so pulled up beside HER, pulled away wioth a bit of pace, comfortably ahead in 2nd, so I eased off and the bloody thing went 'PSSSST' and flew past. Turns out it's a GT, cheeky cow.

2014 Focus Titanium
lol GTs arent worth s**t, it'll fall apart before it gets to 100mph!

There French quality, then there Fiat quality!

Tom Rigbanks said:
All expenses paid business lunch to sign new contract - Free

'Meeting' with business associate after work on the golf course - Free

Phone call to girlfriend on business phone to tell her to slip into something more comfortable - Free

Getting raped by what I thought was "Just a Clio" from the lights, and after thinking i was "The s**t" - Priceless

There are some things you cant buy, for everything else there is Mastercard
Couldn't have put it better myself!!

2014 Focus Titanium
Lol Alex, i forgot actually, i had some golf shoes in my car, that would have decreased my bhp:tonne ratio by half! that and my sub :/

RS Clio 182 Trophy
lol GTs arent worth sh*t, it'll fall apart before it gets to 100mph!

My mate used to have a gt and to be fair a lego car would be safer, it went like s**t off a stick though!
0-60 in 7.6s in a 1372 cc, 4 cylinder, 8-valve.

BMW E46 330i Touring
It wasn't a faster car, but was just surprised when it went 'psst' and kept accelerating! Always had a soft spot for the GT though...

Anyway, back on topic.

Vee dub
I know a top bloke who has a 330ci.. he let me have a spin and it was rather quick.. once it got going.

I then gave him a spin in the valver.. lol his smile said it all! not as fast no, but twice the fun!

MINI JCW
I have a 182 and my brother used to have a 330ci (manual), we had a little play to about 80mph) and he said they he was struggling to hang on to me especially in 1st and 2nd. I think after that he would have had the advantage and after 100mph then he would have mullered me.

He now has a 523i and he was on the bypass heading towards Worksop the other day and he said he got smoked by a racing blue 182. Obviously he knew the 182 was quicker (but he had a go to see) but he said it absolutely destroyed him!

Clio 172 mk2
David_Snaresbrook said:
personally i'd change that statement to...

"I wouldnt buy one unless it had an M-sport engine"

Lots of little chavs buy a 318 and stick an M badge on the boot ;)

You know what I meant

Anyway, we al know that drivers of lesser BMW models are just reps who tailgate on the outside lane and are generally kunts....come to think of it, I was cycling to work yesterday and nearlly had a punch up with one of these people lol

Actually, I think I'll leave the BMW In the showroom for rep/anger-man

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I nailed a 330Ci last week and I know he was trying because he was on the biting point revving at about 4k before he launched. I still got infront of him, until I had to turn off.

Yamaha R6
Keydogg said:
lol GTs arent worth sh*t, it'll fall apart before it gets to 100mph!

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

pmsl.. coming from a citroen owner..

I have a gt as my 2nd car and have had no trouble with it.. if they're taken care of as they should be then you shouldnt have to fix them again tommorow... I'm sure quite a few people on here who have owned one such as clart and gt gaz will agree...

ignorance is bliss eh?