ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shop in west or east mids

LY Megane R26
Hi guys.

I've got a scuff on the rear O/S arch/quarter I'd like to get sorted.
I've been to one place so far and they've quoted me £200 to spray the whole quarter panel, now this guy is a pretty decent guy and did a good job on my dads kit car a while back.

But I just wondered if there was anyone else in the east or west mids that anyone has used or know are quite a good place to go with a good rep. I also wanted a few dents removing whilst it was at the body shop

I'm just having a bit of a shop round atm, get an idea of price what what's envolved, whether its worth getting the whole panel done or get it blown out as its only a small mark on the quarter. So just seeing my options atm to be honest.

Im based in Nuneaton so fairly accessable to most areas of midlands, but didn't want to travel massive distances cause of getting there and back leaving the car etc, I want to keep it reasonably simple on the logistics side lol. So I'd be happy to go like leics, Cov, near side of Birmingham, Hinckley, poss tamworth, that sort of distance, so say 25 mile radius of Nuneaton.

Any info or recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Chris