ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bodykit - a nice one for a change!

S-Max
Can't see why you would say thats NOT nice. May not be to everyones desire to go and buy but that does look good.

:dead: Morrette quads are horrid most of the time but with that front bumper its just completely w**k! Sideskirts are nice but too big, and same goes for the rear bumper

Megane Mk4
theduckeatspork said:
:dead: Morrette quads are horrid most of the time

They probably wouldn't look so bad if they were colour-coded but, I wouldn't personally go out to let them rob me of my money...

To each their own I suppose

l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
They probably wouldn't look so bad if they were colour-coded but, I wouldn't personally go out to let them rob me of my money...

To each their own I suppose

They would probably look better colour coded and it can be done, but no one seems to ever do it :( Would be cool if you could lose one of the lights and use the hole as a cold air feed :D

172 Exclusive... For Sale
theduckeatspork said:
They would probably look better colour coded and it can be done, but no one seems to ever do it :( Would be cool if you could lose one of the lights and use the hole as a cold air feed :D

Yeah, i think it would be a very good idea to modify an air intake in the lights. Oh and personally i prefer them black than colour-coded, each to their own of course...