ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodywork parts diagram

Black Gold 182FF
Was just heading back along the A52 at 70 and part of my offside front arch liner has pulled away and then came off. Is there a parts diagram online anywhere so I can work out which parts I need to replace?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
WheelArch01.gif

Black Gold 182FF
Cheers! I'm pretty sure the only part that's damaged is the part labelled 13 in that picture (I've just been to take it off the car and everything else seems secure. Do you have the Renault part number for it so I can call around tomorrow to see if I can find one?

edit - and the plastic fasteners (6 on the diagram, I think?) if you have that too, cos I think I'll need some more.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Item No 6 is a trim clip (Wing Housing) - 7703077435 - £0.94p + VAT

Item No 13 is a Inner Wheel Arch - 6000073748 - £38.35 + VAT

Black Gold 182FF
Awesome, thanks for that. Won't break the bank either, hopefully, I was expecting more!

Black Gold 182FF
I just realised....you said "inner wheel arch". Does that mean there's supposed to be two plastic parts on each side? I only took one off the car and can see right through from wheel arch to sump, am I missing more bits than I thought?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Have you got the part that has came off ?

If so the part number will be on that.

Black Gold 182FF
I've got part of a part number...all that's still there is "6000...", the rest is gone because I had to do the last mile or so to get home in order to get it off safely, so it's dragged on the tyre and worn through. I drove home as slowly as I could down the dual carriageway, but I'd just been doing 70 for the 15 minutes before it came off, so the tyres were probably lovely and warm and just burned through with heat and friction.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The only 2 part numbers in the picture that start with 6000 are items No 13 & 12 which are the 2 half parts (one for either side)

Black Gold 182FF
OK, cool, was just wondering cos the description was "inner arch", wondered whether there were supposed to be an inner and outer on each side. Number 13 seems like what I need then, so I'll be on the phone tomorrow to Renault. Thanks again!