ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bog Standard 1.2 clio biarritz

1.2 16V Dynamique

Ok ppl ive recently bought a R reg 1.2 clio biarritz. Its pretty much bog standard stuff! Its got some of the worst alloys you’ll ever see, a bit of a CD changer and central locking. I’m not a mechanically minded and the thing is I want to beast it up a bit, not over the top but don’t want it looking cheap and tacky!!! You guys obviously know what your on about so I was wondering if you could give me a few, easy to fit ideas on how to give it a bit of ‘class’???

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Stainless steel exhaust and Induction kit/panel filter after the wheels and lowering..then maybe some colour coding or some other subtle bits....what shape is the 98??

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

NO STICKERS (apart from Cliosport ones obviously);) ) / SUNSTRIPS/ (stick on)TAILPIPES/ GRAPHICS/ SEAT COVERS/MAX POWER MERCHANDISE!!!!

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by GeeUK on 19 September 2004

1st mods have to be alloys, 17" for style and a drop of 60mm minimum.
Drop it 60mm on 15" alloys. Low is the way to go!

(Wow that rymes) :)

First things first, - COLOUR CODING!

I dunno if the model you got comes with body colour bumpers etc but if it were me thats the first thing id be doing.

Rb 182

just little bits and bobs to start with like; Clear side reapters, colour coding (handles etc). But then dump it on a set of 15" wheels. Thats what im doing any way!

Dave

1.2 16V Dynamique

Thanx for the help guys!! Luckly i had enough sense to buy one with colour coded bumpers so thats not a problem. Looks like ill start looking for a decent set of alloys and find somewhere to get it lowered.