ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Qashcow
potentially ;)

our oil boiler is 18 years old and dying, kitchen was fitted by a blind giant, garden needs rebuilding. then theres my siezed bottom bracket bearing on the dirt bike, needing new carbon bits for road bike, wanting a new camera body, i suspect the woman will want to get married one day, and more importantly i need to supercharge a mx5. just to see if it is possible for less than a grand

Last edited:
  Qashcow
Rob, wouldnt matter if it were charged or not, would still be selling up. times have changed for me, time to move on :(

potentially ;)

our oil boiler is 18 years old and dying, kitchen was fitted by a blind giant, garden needs rebuilding. then theres my siezed bottom bracket bearing on the dirt bike, needing new carbon bits for road bike, wanting a new camera body, i suspect the woman will want to get married one day, and more importantly i need to supercharge a mx5. just to see if it is possible for less than a grand

What could you possibly need for that?!

You are becoming one of them Dave ;) (a road biker)

Qashcow
hah, ive always loved biking, just happens to be that i enjoy road bikes now too, not as much as mud though Dan :D

bottom line is i enjoyed it because i was always 'building' it or doing something useful on it, ive run out of stuff to do essentially. Cant afford to race at all. I know every man and there dog with a SC clio seems to sell up pretty quickly, the "haters still guna hate", but it certainly isnt because im bored of the car. its fecking epic

BMW Z4
Do what you want with it Bomber. It's yours! What do the so called "haters" expect you to do keep it till you're a pensioner? Is there some pre-determined cut off point that you reach where you're allowed to sell it then without being slayed ROFL:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Sorry to hear this, but I'll be on the look out when you sell up some parts - where are you located mate?

Qashcow
I'm loving the fact that the one person urging me NOT to sell it is Emma. This is bizarre. She hates being in it, seeing it and me talking about it.

Turns out she isn't a fan of "little gay MX5's" lol.

Golf GTD Mk7
If it's time to go, it's time to go mate. I have to admit, I do find it hard justifying spending money on mine when i've got stuff that needs doing on the house and the mrs wants kids and a ring :(. I'm 8 years in, so a few more years can't hurt :D

Qashcow
Right, by the end of the weekend hopefully the full cage and full supercharger setup will be out the car. Then time to get messy on the other bits afterwards.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well after an epic holiday a few weeks ago with the two above lovies and our better halves, and a fair bit of pondering the last few days....... I'm selling up. I need another project, something rwd, jap and cheap. The spare money meaning I can enjoy my other hobbies more and sort a new kitchen and heating system sooner. Times have moved on, now sadly house>car.

Dont think there's any point trying to sell as a whole, will start pricing up parts later this week.

Pm me for dibs on anything

Want to do a deal with a really nice MX5? (on my website)

Qashcow
Thanks for the offer dan, after a proper shitbox one I can wrap round a tree lol.

Luke, will have a think tomorrow. The backs are two different colours though, back of one is darker grey than tother

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
being sensible sucks ass doesn't it...
i sooo want to coilover and wheel the DCi but we have no washing machine...

shame its on the way, but as said on the phone its whats important for now.

Qashcow
Lol, do you have any rivers near by? As this would negate the need for a washing machine and you could instigate the purchase of coilovers :D boom!

Today the stripping starts. Unless someone throws £4500 on my kitchen table in the next 40 minutes