ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonjour

Clio Cup
Hey up , Had my little 172 a while , just taken/smashed it off the road ill be milling about mainly in the for sale/Wanted sections if im honest Im Stuart From Just outside Liverpool nearly 30 , upsettingly , HGV mechanic so have an awesome space and 2 post ramp in work for playing , here are a couple of pictures , before and after ethel.jpgethel2.jpg

Clio Cup
cheers Gents

Was Making a Sat Morning Maccies Stop , And the Slip Road Contained sheet ice , the ABS s**t itself and the pedal went solid , tried cadance braking but it was ALL too late , hit the curb and post on the left , twisted a chassis leg bent a load of suspension bits , but alas , its off the road and in the process off a re-build - Trophy front shocks , seam welded shell , rose jointed front wishbones and rear beam ............................... To start with so fat

Clio Cup
Hello again. Well 7 years since that one. I've had a a few clios and moved to the Nürburgring for a while then moved Munich and I'm looking for a 197 for my next ringtool. So hiya to everyone again

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Hello again. Well 7 years since that one. I've had a a few clios and moved to the Nürburgring for a while then moved Munich and I'm looking for a 197 for my next ringtool. So hiya to everyone again

How does one move to the ring? Are you in the car business?
Sounds epic!

Clio Cup
How does one move to the ring? Are you in the car business?
Sounds epic!
Yeahhhhhh I'm a mechanic, was workin in Belgium so stayed there at the ring every weekend, got to know a few people and found a job.

It's awesome, but the novelty wears off fast, having the track on the doorsteps amazing but the place is empty in winter, there's f**k all else to do, aside from the track and you soon get fed up of every c**t and his dog revving their car past your window at 8am every weekend morning

Hence the move to Munich a 3/4 hour drive. Close enough but far enough away