ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet Respray on 172 Cup?

ClioSport 172 Cup
I live in the Burton area, so looking for a good price on a full bonnet respray (on a Mondial Blue 172 Cup) in the midlands area. Any advice and prices?

Thanks,

Samuel :cool:

ClioSport 172 Cup
Been quoted £350 by Auto Bodycraft in Swadlincote. Thats to remove some dents at the front, respray and fit a working bonnet scoop. That price any good???

"Navy" N17 TWO
I got my bonnet, and both bumpers resprayed last October for £320 and it's a great job :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Price around anyway even if you do get someone with a good quote :)

A new bonnet will have to be painted anyway (most likely)

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
price depends on whether its being blown into both wings or not. and whether its a bonnet vent or a cc'd scoop ( like on a scooby etc)

if it is being blown into both wings then 350 is about right for a reputable place, and if they flat and polish their work after. As always there will be no doubt you can get it cheaper elsewere but you need to factor in what the quality of their prep + paint is

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Im getting bumper , bonnet and wings blended with a few touch ups for £300 from just car clinic