ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet Respray?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hi, some clown in an x5 sat on my sisters punto....dented the bonnet but im wondering whether to buy a new used 1 and get it resprayed or get the dent knocked out and resprayed....what you think will be cheaper? been offered a white bonnet for £20 but not sure how much for a respray any rough ideas?

Weeman sucks ****
I once paid £310 for a full resprayed bonnet through an authorised Renault bodyshop. Sure you could get it cheaper than that elsewhere though, you just have to find a good 'shop.

Punto/Clio GTT
get pictures of the dent. if its a small dent you can get away with just spraying the bonnet. if you put on a new or second hand bonnet the cost is gonna rise as inside and out will have to be done and also both wings for a colour match.
also is it metallic or straight colour?

fiesta
depending where you are, i'd fix dent and respray for 100 quid, or spray the new bonnet, anywhere around liverpool area, give me a pm