ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet Resprayed and JustMatts Fitted

VRS
Got my car back from the bodyshop on thursday night after having the bonnet resprayed. i had to get it done as something flicked up off the road the other day and took a huge chunk of paint off as well as denting the bonnet. it was easier to get the full respray as i could get all the other chips sorted at the same time :)

the only down side is i cant polish and wax it for a while until the paint has fully cured so i could only give it a quick wash today :(

im really impressed which the job the bodyshop have done :)

whilst i was at it i put my new car mats in which i got brand new off leeshez (cheers fella :))

a few piccies:

Bonnet

april012.gif

april011.gif

Mats

april003.gif

april005.gif

And a few randoms cos im a wh*re lol

april007.gif

april009.gif

april013.gif

april016.gif

april019.gif

andy

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Very nice!

How much did the respray of the bonnet cost?
I need to get mine re-done after some wanker keyed it!!

How much did the mats set you back?
Looking to get some just like that.

Cheers
Nick

VRS
Very nice!

How much did the respray of the bonnet cost?
I need to get mine re-done after some w**ker keyed it!!

How much did the mats set you back?
Looking to get some just like that.

Cheers
Nick

the matts were 50 quid posted :) they were around 65 quid in the group buy iirc but lee didnt get time to fit his so sold them to me :D the quality is top notch and far better than the standards

as for the bonnet price you have pm ;)

Chocolate Bar™
interesting that you've gone for just matz. i'm looking for some new ones but thought the ones i had in the last group buy were a bit poor for the cost.

glad to see its resprayed and back on the road. will be calling them next week for a quote on mine :)

VRS
interesting that you've gone for just matz. i'm looking for some new ones but thought the ones i had in the last group buy were a bit poor for the cost.

glad to see its resprayed and back on the road. will be calling them next week for a quote on mine :)

i couldnt say no for 50 quid posted for a full set of brand new mats :)

your best bet with locke and hankey is to pop down and let him have a look mark :) he will post a quote on the price the same day so u will get it the day after :)

yours is a flat colour as well like mine so will be able to do a perfect colour match, btw what do u need doing?

andy

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
oooh yeah i remember the bonnet damage thread i think.

Looks like they did a great job of it! I need to get me some of those mats too :)

Chocolate Bar™
colour coding the mouldings for the time being, then depending how good he is he may be having it for some other bits.

oh, and i thought the mats were good quality (i.e. thickness of fabric) but they really didnt wear well.

VRS
colour coding the mouldings for the time being, then depending how good he is he may be having it for some other bits.

cool well i cant reccomend them enough matey, they have done my bumper and bonnet and they fixed and sprayed my old 106 bumper bonnet and whole passenger side perfectly as well :)

the other bonus is they do quality work but dont leave you waiting

i took it to them on tuesday morning and it was ready thursday nite :)

Low 'n' Slow
outside looks stuunning mate

but i'm not a fan of the interior, are those seats pink? and the yellow dash inserts just dont match anything in the interior

VRS
outside looks stuunning mate

but i'm not a fan of the interior, are those seats pink? and the yellow dash inserts just dont match anything in the interior

lol the seats are grey and black matey but my camera was having a fit in the direct sunlight so made them look funny :clown:

the liquid yellow inserts match the liquid yellow side badges and yellow calipers :) its a marmite thing but i likey :D

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Hi mate I've just had the same thing happen to my bonnet yesterday. A large piece of tar flicked up and took 2 chunks out of the bonnet and put a dent in it.
How much did it cost you to get it fixed and sprayed?

Thanks
Rob

Low 'n' Slow
lol the seats are grey and black matey but my camera was having a fit in the direct sunlight so made them look funny :clown:

the liquid yellow inserts match the liquid yellow side badges and yellow calipers :) its a marmite thing but i likey :D

shame your camera didnt bring the colour on the seats up

yeah it is a bit marmite lol but the rest of the car looks top mate

VRS
Hi mate I've just had the same thing happen to my bonnet yesterday. A large piece of tar flicked up and took 2 chunks out of the bonnet and put a dent in it.
How much did it cost you to get it fixed and sprayed?

Thanks
Rob

u have pm matey :) well u will have in a few mins when ive typed it lol

VRS

shame your camera didnt bring the colour on the seats up

yeah it is a bit marmite lol but the rest of the car looks top mate

i will get a piccie up of them in proper light in a min if i can find it mate :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
Looks spot on Andy. I'd do the steering wheel and gear stick inserts and the handbrake button yellow too.
Love the mats, I've got the same with but with blue piping and writing.

Could you let me know how much the bonnet was and where you had it done mate? I need mine doing aswel and that looks a good job.

VRS
Looks spot on Andy. I'd do the steering wheel and gear stick inserts and the handbrake button yellow too.
Love the mats, I've got the same with but with blue piping and writing.

Could you let me know how much the bonnet was and where you had it done mate? I need mine doing aswel and that looks a good job.

cheers dude, you have pm

M

mini-valver

Photos just don't do it justice, looks funking awesome in the flesh!

M

mini-valver

Where did you both get that reflective foam shizzle that sticks on the underside of the bonnet? Me like......

nice finish, did they have to blow over the front arches too to blend the paint or did they just do the bonnet? looks like a good match!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
L&h is a good bodyshop always go there for my stuff. Do some stuff for free when you get to know them lol