ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Book time to change a manifold on a 197

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
As above really, would anyone happen to know how many hours Renault quote to do an exhaust manifold change on a 197?

cheers

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Taken From A Clio 197 On Autodata

14sj2q.png

LY R26 #288
To be honest it's not that bad of a job. We changed one not long ago for the toyosport manifold. If your considering that you will need an updated dog bone mount as it knocks on the subframe.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
No mate, just fitting a standard one back on so I can sell the car ASAP.
tbh, I regret buying the car, the 197 really isn't for me atall, is sat on the driveway for 5 months because I didn't want to use it.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
It's just not a car for me Chi, it was to be a replacement for the trophy track car and I just didn't bond with it, so it's sat parked up for a while, but time to change it for a car I can actually put to use.

It's just not a car for me Chi, it was to be a replacement for the trophy track car and I just didn't bond with it, so it's sat parked up for a while, but time to change it for a car I can actually put to use.

Kelv... fancy lending it to me for a day before you sell it so i can see if i want one or not lol

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Hmmm, lending could be brave to a stranger.
but welcome to come up and take it out with me in the car with you for a while ;)