ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boosted Clio 200bhp?

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Also 'NO TEST DRIVES' isnt it supposed to be no test pilots? i would have thought a test drive was a perfectly valid part of buying a car..

Any who good luck with the sale.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
"TAKE IT OVER 5000 RPMS AND IT WILL POP AND BANG LOUDER THAN A SCOOBY !!"

Then immediately take it somewhere for diagnostics FFS. My scooby doesn't pop and bang over 5k either.

These things are FAR too cheap now.

Like ridiculously cheap...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
'Here I have is a heavily modified Clio 172 which has been boosted to around 200bhp'

I guess you could call that English, he has all the right words, just not necessarily in the right order.

Tbh fair 170ish bhp is around 200bhp,
in the same way that my 172 that produces 173.6bhp at the last rr day is 'around' 200bhp. :S

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought that was owned by someone on here.

He says he missed out a lot of the mods as he'd be typing all night... It seems the turbo/supercharger was one of those mods missed off :p

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
thing is, people buy cars advertised that way i find myself speaking to loads of people who buy rediculous priced cars because its "boosted or chipped up to 200bhp".

were the silly ones advertising cars honestly!