ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot Fit

Car  Twingo Dynamique
Hey I've got a campus sport, and I was thinking of getting a non campus boot, removing badges and having completely smoothed, but keeping the main Renault badge with a button in the middle of it to pop the boot open, has anyone done this before, is it possible, or are there any other cool/interesting alternatives people have or have heard of??
thanks
 
debadge the campus boot would look good :)

maybe smooth over the boot handle as well!

also no point in getting a normal boot because of the recess for the number plate, whereas yours is in your bumper!
 
Just enjoy it for what it is mate, that's a lot of hassle and money for not a lot of gain!
 
Dont be daft mate, it will look s**t and just be a pain when you want to sell it in a year or two.
 
Yeah.. If I did do anything I would buy another one, so keep the original untouched.. It was just an idea I had
 
Back
Top