ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot net brackets

Evo 8 MR
I've bought myself a boot net and I've removed the brackets from under the front seats but when I've removed the two bolts in the boot floor I've noticed they are bigger and therefore won't fit through the holes in the brackets.

The bolts that hold them down under the seats are too thin to secure them in the two holes in the boot floor.

Am I doing something wrong or is it necessary to drill the holes to make them fit the bigger bolts?

Errr, not sure why you've removed brackets from under the front seat. There should already be mounting points in the boot for the net.

Evo 8 MR
Errr, not sure why you've removed brackets from under the front seat. There should already be mounting points in the boot for the net.

Where exactly...?

Recarosin9.jpg

Where exactly...?

Recarosin9.jpg

Never mind the fact they are missing, someones pinched your whole back seat! If it was a standard car they would be there already (stating the obvious!). The rear ones (closest to the boot) are still there a a guess as I can't imagine anyone going to the trouble of removing them.

Evo 8 MR
I know there is a couple of brackets welded onto the isofix bar that I assume the net will fit onto but that's sitting behind my headboard atm.

So is my only option to drill the brackets?

I'm guessing that the boot net clipped onto the Isofix bar (Black Bar)that you used to have behind your back seats mate.

Evo 8 MR
Yeah it's no problem I'll have them drilled tomorrow, I just wanted to confirm that it's not just me being simple.