ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

boot wont open (still locks/unlocks)

M135i
basically i took the rear diamond out to spray it and now ive gone to put it back together, it seems as though once all back together the actual black bit u press on the outside doesnt press in as far as before therefore not moving the mechnism inside enough and opening the boot.

Anyone got a solution ?

PMd you back.

Now ive read this i guess the solenoid hasnt gone, And youve possibly forgot to connect something backup, Or something hasnt been put back right.

Try and get in from the inside of the car and get the panel off, Then open the boot that way if you can.

M135i
AS pm ive got the plastic bit off and can open the boot just not sure what i have connected back up or done wrong :S

I know it sounds stupid but could tighening the bolts up to tightly be the problem ?

M135i
Actually ignore me mate lol ive fixed it, stupid me didnt put the spring back in straight lol Thanks anyway.