ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Borderlands

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks cool, but going to wait until I hear some reviews first.

Forza 3 and COD6 are probably higher up my list as well...

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Yeah looks really good, will have to wait a till its been out for a while though, MW2 & Forza will be taking up all my time

White Sti Hatch
plummer whats another FPS/RPG ? thought most on here would be hooked to Forza till MW2 came out ne way lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh cool. ODST has really disappointed, not because the MP isn't great, as it is, but because of the matchmaking (or lack of!) - can't believe you can't play randomers!

AK

M240i
Graphics remind me of XIII.

Doesn't look the best... how much it out for?

Last edited:
I thought the same about the graphics when I saw it, some kind of render ontop of the graphics engine they use.

Dean let me know if ASDA even have it as thats the only place that will still be open when I get home on Saturday!

White Sti Hatch
I thought the same about the graphics when I saw it, some kind of render ontop of the graphics engine they use.

Dean let me know if ASDA even have it as thats the only place that will still be open when I get home on Saturday!

Its called Cell Shading num nuts !!

Mondeo diesel barge
f**kin pissed off, i went to GAME to get it, it doesn't come out on PC until next week.

It's f**king annoying. I bought the 4 pack off steam, but have got to wait another week to play it :dapprove:

Good thing is I've got it pre-loaded so ready to play next Friday and only working out at just over £20 a game :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's f**king annoying. I bought the 4 pack off steam, but have got to wait another week to play it :dapprove:

Good thing is I've got it pre-loaded so ready to play next Friday and only working out at just over £20 a game :)

Piss-take that, tbh. You pay, you play. None of this waiting 7 days bullshit. If they don't want you to have it until next week then they shouldn't release it a week before? :S

D.