ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bored now any ideas!!

Clio 1.2 16v dynamique
Heres my clio,getting fed up as you do anyone got any ideas? Seriously thinking of selling it but cant insure a sport or anything fast what so ever so it a bit pointless
DSC02032.gif

DSCF1530.gif

DSCF1522.gif

DSCF1531.gif

get some normal lights back on, paint the calipers black, colour code the car, ph2 sport rear bumper, megane front splitter and lower the car on coilovers

Clio 1.2 16v dynamique
it lowered 40mm now but i would like some coilovers.There that many sets out there though it a mine field! i was putting original lights back on got them in garage car come with 2 sets

RS grill for the front, de chav the rear of it. Colour code the rear spoiler, get some silvervision bulbs (or the like)

As Jay said drop it some.

Clio 1.2 16v dynamique
its got RS grill, i have never been happy with that horrible exhaust tbh but never got round to replacing it,

b/g 182, meg tourer
cut the exhaust neatly into the bumper. colourcode. rear lights. coilovers. rep it? (bumpers, spoiler etc). remove spacers from front seats to make them lower. silvervisions. endless list tbh. depends what route you want to go down

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Put it back to standard, will look alot better than it currently does.

Like the interior, that's about it, horrible chav mobile. Sorry!

Clio 1.2 16v dynamique
not exactly a chav mobile if it didn't have exhaust and lights on,loads of people liked my wheels a while back,i would never change my wheels,unless i got coilovers with some really nice 15s

Well I'll be honest, I don't like anything apart from the interior and the rear lights aren't too offensive at least they're genuine renault.

Colour code
1*2 xenons
1*2 wheels
Different exhaust
Lower

The list can go on and on if you have enough cash.

Last edited:
Colour code, Lower, Ph2 rear lights, RS Grille.

Xenons, different splitter would look nice, Areo Wipers and Silvervisions are also good little mods.

Possibly i would remove sun strip and tints.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
if your doin it on a cheap budget, 60mm suspension kit and RS grill would set it off.
spacers on the wheels too

Evo 8 MR
Howcome everyone is suggesting an RS rear bumper? What's wrong with simply colour coding it?