ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bottom ball joints

330Ci cab
so mine have developed slight play, chewing the outer edge of the tyres and not returning when on full lock. not a massive problem, but i have thought about just selling it as ive been looking at a couple of other cars over the last month or so. thoughts?

im not intent or definate on a new bus, but something comfier and full of toys does make me think more towards a new barge

Lionel Richie
^that's for the complete lower arm, the ball joints are the same, get from GSF, ECP etc etc £20 a side tops

330Ci cab
I take it you want to sell the car anyway? If not your going OTT about ball joints!

^that's for the complete lower arm, the ball joints are the same, get from GSF, ECP etc etc £20 a side tops
i will do, as i said ive 'perused' for the last month or so, but the right spec etc hasnt cropped up. im in no rush so to speak, but i know the right thing to do really is get them sorted.
cheers fred, ill get some prices this week and get it sorted. its clear to an extent its an easy fix. its something thats only just been noticed so its not a massive deal really, but then i dont want to be shelling out for tyres too by leaving it longer than necessary

330Ci cab
just getting these fitted as we speak, i cant do it as had surgery so the local selecta tyre are sorting it out. ill report back when its done :)

330Ci cab
all sorted. definite difference in how it feels, cost me £75 in total but its nothing really compared to how much it could have if i had left them. maybe i'll even enjoy the car more :)