ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bought a wee clio tonight!!

well ive just turned 17 and my test is june 29th, went down to mr clarks and got myself an clio extreme in orange with 16000 miles 2004 plate, totally immaculate condition, also they threw in a 2 year warranty, service, 12 months mot, 6 months tax and a full tank of fuel.
It cost me £4800. Whats your thoughts?

Thanks

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
its not orange.

you must learn to say INFERNO!

it sounds better.

nice colour, well looks it on the 182's anyway.

i collect the car tommorow so hopefully will have a few up by the weekend :) hopefully will source a set of 172 FF wheels for it next week as its got wheel trims lol

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
sounds good

a subtle drop and some 172/182 wheels and it would be very smart

yeah i was thinkin that myself, do you have to tell the insurance about renult alloys? how much extra is lowering your car with insurance? or is everywhere different?

not to sure just tell them its got standard renault alloys. i would declare the lowering though

BMW M135i
If its the same colour as the one thats appeared a few doors up from me in the last few days then its a right nice colour! Thought it was inferno myself, guess not.

Breaking A 172 Replica
As for the deal - not too bad.

To put it in perspective I would expect to pay 4400 private for that.

Sam

no way.. it sounds like i got ripped off:S

how come mate?

well i had two options really...

1. spend the 1400 i saved up on an older car and pay 120 a month insurance OR
2. pay the insurance off and pay £107 a month for a newer car.

so i thought option 2 was the better :p

do i know you ? lol

well tommorow is wash and wax day so will post up some pictures then :D plu si have to fit my new headunit and some speakers :D

thanks for all the positive comments

I know your big brother Ross...

Spoke to you a few times on here and on strathycruise.
Alan.
Ahhhhhh.....

i cant actually remember..... well ive grown up since strathycruise haha i remember the days i used to wind everyone up just for a bit of banter.
hows things anyway mate?