ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brabus...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Personally i love the little sods, both my sisters have them (Pulse/Passion) and i nick them whenever i can. Driven the Brabus one a few times and its a hoot! one had a remap but the box wasn't happy with it.

Have you seen the personalisation scheme on the new ones? they had a few at MB HQ in Milton Keynes when i went there in April, made me laugh.

Awesome dude. Would be Ice Cold on the cool wall. As it's so uncool it's totally awesome.

lol dubai, one when you were 17. God i'd love to have been as smart/successful as you are. Hero. <$

Turbos.
Yeah, part of me wishes i waited now Tom. You can get them down in any colour you like. There is an Ultimate 112 they also do which is silly money.

The old Smart i had was remapped and was pretty good. Had a nice wastegate flutter!

Before i learnt to left foot brake they were a little frustrating, due to having no weight over the front and skinny tyres. But now i can manage the weight transfer with my left foot, the balance of the car is spot on. Almost a shame the Brabus has far more grip than power though...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hate them. I see no point to them. They can't be safe if hit by anything other than a mountain bike and at the price they are i'd rather keep my dignity in say a Twingo RS.

All in all you are very gay Rob.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
fuse 22 is for the Vantage and as SN says it's not good for the car...But i'd still do it!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
fuse 22 is for the Vantage and as SN says it's not good for the car...But i'd still do it!

Only in warranty. On the 3rd exhaust now! Thank funk the warranty covers everything. Including the corroding grills and wheels, and the rust. And the several catalytic converters that have failed. Worse than a Clio lol.

Mini Cooper S
Nice little car, but for £17k. No thanks! However I'm sure someone with money can justify one of these. Drove my mates 02 Passion the other day. The gearbox on it - LOL! How could they put that in the car?!! b******s!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
More to it than the exhaust tho from what i read...Engine related issues.

I'll defo get an AMV8 at some point. Perfection. And my clio's been fine, only yours is a bucket! ;)

Turbos.
Ouch!

Ali, Ali, Ali... the Smart has a 4 Star NCAP! Bet it does better than the Twingo! Granted, wouldn't want to be hit by a Hummer in one though...

Besides, read what i said. A car like the Twingo is too big, and doesn't have as good a spec ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ouch!

Ali, Ali, Ali... the Smart has a 4 Star NCAP! Bet it does better than the Twingo! Granted, wouldn't want to be hit by a Hummer in one though...

Besides, read what i said. A car like the Twingo is too big, and doesn't have as good a spec ;)

I see what you're sayin Re. London but why sell the mini then? Thats a prestige marque, cheap to run, looks x10 better, Safer and surely better handling.

Turbos.
So i've said the Twingo is too big, and now you're saying a Mini LOL. The only actual alternative is a moped, which was quickly ruled out!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
So i've said the Twingo is too big, and now you're saying a Mini LOL. The only actual alternative is a moped, which was quickly ruled out!

...Does the smart avoid the congestion charge in Lan-dan? Ok Mini is a baws hair bigger. i thought it was only the women who thought size mattered!

Turbos.
Don't think the Brabus does...but it's more about the parking. Unless you're in a GWhizz, no other car can park like this...

smart-car-parking-trick-photo25346.jpg

Turbos.
Just have to pick your battles wisely. It's probably the fastest car in the world from 0-10mph. Sucker.

E36 328
Hate them. I see no point to them. They can't be safe if hit by anything other than a mountain bike and at the price they are i'd rather keep my dignity in say a Twingo RS.

All in all you are very gay Rob.

[YOUTUBE]8RAN4gTtc4s[/YOUTUBE]

;)

Tangoed Works
saw a 59 plate brabus in black with xenons a few days back. they look so much more evil and agressive compared to previous models. excellent purchase there

S3, Polo
Seriously? £17k? The Mk2 (451)'s aren't *that* different from the

We used to have a 450 Brabus ForTwo as a pool car.

Any advantage of owning a Smart is outweighed by:
- The Geriatric transmission
- Less than 40 mpg in a 700cc/ 7-800kg car?
- A power-band that makes a v-tec engine feel like it has a broad spread of torque!
- Perpetually looking like a smug git

Ph 1 172
I have always wondered that about them crashing! Hit anything and your as good as dead really, surely as there is nothing between your back and the rear of the car and your feet are sitting on the headlights! 17k is a lot for a coffin lol but I kind of like it coz it's so f**king silly lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol look at the blue one parked funny above, the silver bit thats a safety cell! its like solid steel a massive roll cage... they arent soft and can take a shunt, otherwise they wouldnt be allowed on the road...

Renaultsport clio 182
operates some sort of exhaust butterfly that quietens them?
If you remove fuse 22 from the fusebox in the right hand side of the boot it locks the exhaust butterfly valves open, giving them that awesome aston roar from very low revs, rather than quiet below 2500 rpm then a roar after as the valves open.