ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brain Teaser!?!?

Clio 182
Bunch of c***s, leaving the forum! No wonder people told me not to join. Enjoy your hats and slippers you unwelcoming assholes.
Someone comes on asking a genuine question wanting genuine advice and you all turn into professional comedians. Apparently this was for enthusiasts that enjoyed driving? Apparently it's full of little bitches that have a little cry if someone mentions another car might be faster? Gay.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Bunch of c***s, leaving the forum! No wonder people told me not to join. Enjoy your hats and slippers you unwelcoming assholes.
Someone comes on asking a genuine question wanting genuine advice and you all turn into professional comedians. Apparently this was for enthusiasts that enjoyed driving? Apparently it's full of little bitches that have a little cry if someone mentions another car might be faster? Gay.

You wot mate?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've just read through the thread and he got some pretty informed answers from what I could see.

The piss taking was referring to another member who posted some vids last year.

Its all rather strange tbh lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just read through the thread and he got some pretty informed answers from what I could see.

Unless he is the bellend in one of the videos?

clio 182 trophy

I thought the exact same thing ron. Usually threads like this the op gets slated, not the case at all here for the op. bizarre.

Renault Clio 182 BG
Something does sound a bit amiss, my partner has the Mk1 1.8 MX5 and my 172 cup wipes the floor with it, well ok maybe not by a massive margin but there's definite winner between the two every time.