ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Discs Prices

Hi all,

I need some new brake discs for my Clio 182 and decided to purchase from RPD untiI noticed the prices had sky rocketed! Both rear brake discs now cost £145 whereas a couple of weeks ago they would have only cost nearly half that on the same website? Does anyone know of a website where I can purchase brake parts which won't rip me off please? Maybe there is a vendor on here?

Thanks.

I'm particularly keen on buying genuine Renault rears discs as I know other brands can be prone to failure. Do ECP sell genuine parts?

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Prices are going north as the pounds trend at the moment is to plumet to oblivion. Renault have a habit of increasing prices twice a year too.
We have Renault OE at the old prices as we hold a crap load in stock.

Theres also Brembo. You need to put the ABS rings on but whack some in the oven to expand and they drop straight on.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I've plenty in stock at the lower prices, and CS members get free postage amongst other benefits , so always worth asking me , especially if wanting a brake set up (y)

check the spacers are fitted, still catching people out these, I get them made up and send them all over the world for owners

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I bought a full set of rear brakes for my JCW today from ECP with their sale on. £140’ish kit down to £82!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I can supply brakes for pretty much every model, and supply brakes and parts to a few Mini track and race cars, so always worth asking (y)

when the motor factors have these attention grabbing "sales" on, it's normally as they've inflated the rrp in the first place