ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake line flare tool (die and punch)

Im looking for something like this to do all sorts of din sizes if anyone has used one and can recommend?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Are these the decent ones that don't make a total dogs dinner of things like the cheap ones always do?

s-l500.jpg

If so I'm also after a good'un

lol yeah those type are useless. Ive been using a handheld one basically the same as I linked but just one size and its been great.

I think those types and the draper one are made the same bar the brand markings. I have a 8mm die already as I thought I could botch it in a vice but the lines as hard as nail and it failed.
Think ill get this one then get the dies I need, I done need loads of imperial sae sizes..

I use one of these in my job, I've tried a few different ones over the years but these are by far the best. This is just the first one I found as an example but if you don't need all the tube sizes you can pick them up cheaper.

Or keep an eye out for a second hand one. They last forever if they're not abused, we've got one that must be 15 years old and still works like new.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sykes-Pi...189027&hash=item23699309b5:g:HAUAAOSwXSJXPGgm