ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake pad help :)

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Im gona have to buy new pads for my 182 in a couple of months but im not sure what I should go for... I dont use it for track BUT i want good stopping ability.

Ive seen a set of MINTEX pads or a set of REDSTUFF pads... but im not sure which ones to go for.. As im also going to stick some drilled and grooved disks on it as well... so which pads will go best with them...

Couse i heared that redstuff pads are a bit s**t untill they have been heated up... and i dont want to be cought out one morning...

Any help lads and Ladies :)

Stock are fine with new fluid IMo.

Otherwsie go to greenstuff.

Forget Mintex as there IMO not very good

Forget Red stuff there a quite hard track compound. They do stiop you just well there not at full potential.

Stock are the best from cold IMO there great ballance pad.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
thanks for the reply....

So you think that normal pads with drilled and grooved Disks would be good then?

Any more opinions?

thanks for the reply....

So you think that normal pads with drilled and grooved Disks would be good then?

Any more opinions?

No need for groved sisks or drilled disks stock are cheaperand fine only get groved for the looks.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
They do look mint behind the wheels :)

I can get a set for the front for £65 (disks)

And theres green stuff pads on there for just under £50

They do look mint behind the wheels :)

I can get a set for the front for £60 (disks)

And theres green stuff pads on there for just under £50

Go get them then thats a good price realy you can pay near that for stock.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
COOL!!!

Look good as well ;)

These are the disks:
66db_1.jpg

Pads:
3077_1.jpg