ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakes not working as they should..

Clio 1.2 16v
Hi,

Well my breaks seem to be not working properly i was doing 60 down a country lane last night and put my foot on the breaks as i would normally and it sort of felt like i stalled, but i didnt. I think theres a stone stuck in the brake pad or something.

When i push the brakes it feels like theres something stuck, and when i pump the brakes it gets stiffer and stiffer. Got to travel up to essex tuesday so im quite worried.

TeZ

Non RS : (
you can get them blead and check for about £20-40 mate no biggy but i personally wouldnt take ANY risks with your brakes.

is it easy to do yourself?

Best do a search for a bit of a guide I've written a few brief guides.

But if your car knodge is limited pay somone or ask a mate who knows what he's doing to help/teach you this isn't something you can can afford to not know what your doing or not do for money reasons.