ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New Clio 210 Cup (Well, almost was!)

200 Gordini
Nice one Harpham, welcome to the superior Cliosport gang :rasp:

I hope you have got driving it out of your system, aparently theres more snow on the way and as i found out last time around the 200 is pants compared to the 172. Combination of bigger tyres and more weight i guess :dapprove:

The back end gets VERY happy doesn't it LOL

That's my car (first post on page 2.) I for one wasn't a fan of the standard wheels to start with and would've preferred a set of black speedlines, but within a day or so of owning it, I realised it would've been too much black.
I also thought the Cup wheels would be easier to clean than the wheels that were on my old R27 - but they bloody well ain't.

Looks great. I do prefer speedlines, however there was a guy on here who coilovered his 200 and the standard wheels looked awesome!

Here:

a397e137.jpg

08fdd2c4.jpg

)

I decided on white for my 200 with speedlines but it looks awesome in black with standard wheels:cool:

LOL @ all the clowns slating the wheels!
Its not as if people buy the 200 for looks is it!
Its like saying Susan Boyle looks better in some designer heels than a pair of knackered trainers.
Its still a munter no matter what shoes it has on!

Standard cup rims look much better in the flesh!

Did you not go for Recaros mate?

+1 ... and nope, didnt want them tbh. The stories of them wearing quickly and the massive price tag were the factors against it (especially when you consider that I will probably be giving this back after the 2 years) ;)
The only thing I wanted was the Cup Spoiler, but at £400, I knew I could get it cheaper.